AM&AA uniquely serves and supports professionals and organizations in the middle market mergers and acquisitions space. We offer our members a variety of powerful tools, resources and benefits for all lifecycle stages of a deal.
- Buy and Sell side Deal Listing Exchanges through Deal Corner’s circulation of over 40,000 M&A professionals
- Promote deal opportunities in front of investment bankers, intermediaries, private equity professionals, corporate investors, lenders, and M&A experts at Deal Connect
- Reduced member pricing for all Chapter Events
- Discounted registration for AM&AA’s Semi-Annual Conferences
Deal Insights, Closing and Management
- Free access to Private Equity Info; a comprehensive directory of private equity firms, including their contact information, acquisition criteria, industries of investment interests, portfolio companies, key executives and the funds they operate
- Find new contacts and turn prospects to customers with strategic targeting, informed sales conversations, and enhanced sales and marketing productivity with heavily-discounted access to D&B Hoovers
- Access deep market intelligence about company performance at a reduced price through Capital IQ
- Updates on Broker/Dealer Licensing and Regulatory Issues
Exposure & Marketing
- Speaking and Publishing Opportunities via newsletters, conferences, webinars, and live events
- Tombstone circulation online and in newsletters
- Profile in AM&AA Member Directory
- Members-only Linkedin Group
M&A Professional Certification
- AM&AA offers the Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA) designation; gold standard in the private middle market, taught by renowned leaders in every aspect of M&A advisory
- Obtain in depth knowledge, diversity of disciplines, and continued learning opportunities at conferences and local chapter events
AM&AA Member Benefit Partners
AM&AA Membership provides a valuable network of M&A experts who serve as resources for other Members
In addition to access to various software and tools through group buys and affinity relationships, AM&AA Membership also provides you with exclusive access to:
- Your profile featured on the AM&AA Member Directory – a benefit geared toward helping you connect with your peers and potential clients, this public directory is searchable by name, location, company, and expertise type.
- Discounts to Chapter meetings and semi-annual Conferences.
- AM&AA Members-Only LinkedIn Group.
AM&AA Membership provides resources and tools at an extraordinary discount
We do our best to provide relevant, useful tools that will help you build your business. Click on the graphics below to learn more.
D&B Hoovers combines Dun & Bradstreet’s global database of over 100 million business records (25 million in North America) with Avention’s robust analytics solution, enabling you to accelerate sales and perform company and market research like never before.
Access to D&B Hoover’s resource tools, up to 30% off the 1st seat (additional savings with more than 1 seat).
PEI provides an in-depth corporate finance research database that tracks private equity firms (acquisition criteria, portfolio companies & key executives), mezzanine Lenders, investment banks and more. Quickly build exportable lists and create industry-specific transaction alerts.
FREE for AM&AA Members – a savings equal to $1860/year/seat!
Start Searching: Login at www.PrivateEquityInfo.com with the email associated with your AM&AA Membership. Use the forgot password link to generate a password.
The VOP® is a comprehensive due diligence and business value enhancement platform designed to strengthen companies, prepare them for growth, and maximize long-term value. The VOP® will identify, prioritize, and address company-specific-risks that depress value. The VOP® can help increase business value by 80% – 100%, over a 2 – 5 year period.
AM&AA Members receive a 10% discount on monthly subscription fees as well as a 25% discount on initial client profile (a $1050 savings).
Program Insurance offers insurance products designed to cover specific risks of merger and acquisition professionals.
20% discount to AM&AA members.
Visit our website to complete the simple application process.
DealSense is a productivity tool that helps midmarket advisors and intermediaries improve their level of diligence, prepare effective Confidential Information Memoranda (pitch books) and leverage their position as a “trusted advisor” during negotiations and due diligence.
25% discount on DealSoft’s software system (Save $300). FREE 5-year integra industry report with purchase ($140 value).
Divestopedia is a leading online publication aimed at educating mid-market entrepreneurs on the complexities of selling a business. We offer online advertising and lead generation services for M&A professionals. Divestopedia has also developed free tools including a Deal Source platform and M&A professional directory.
ShareFile VDR allows you to easily control, share, and track your secure documents. This is the preferred data room provider for AM&AA Members.
Quarterly billing available. Receive a 20% discount off exclusive annual offering that saves hundreds/year.
More than 100,000 lawyers in firms and companies around the world use Practical Law to help them work faster and advise with confidence. Practical Law Guides provide more than just information: they provide answers. They take the expertise of our team and distil it in a way that helps lawyers get their work done. Their uniquely practical resources include: practice notes, standard documents, e-mail updates, global guides and international transaction toolkits. The Thomson Reuters suite of Practical Law Global Guides allow you to quickly compare key legal issues across jurisdictions.
HealthCareMandA.com Inside the Health Care M&A Market HealthCareMandA.com is a comprehensive data source that is devoted to health care mergers and acquisitions for the serious analyst and investor. This publication alerts you to developments in every key segment of the health care services and technology markets, including behavioral health care, biotechnology, eHealth, home health & hospice, hospitals, laboratories, long-term care, managed care, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, physician medical groups, rehabilitation and more. You won’t find more comprehensive information anywhere else.
Health Care Deal News, a weekly newsletter that reports on the week’s top transactions. Free whitepaper “Mobile Health Embracing New Technology”. Access to Deal Search Online, a health care M&A transactional database.
Sign up for a risk-free trial today! or visit this link today.