It’s with great pleasure we introduce AM&AA to the Atlanta market! Join us on April 21 for an inaugural event to commemorate this achievement and welcome the
It’s with great pleasure we introduce AM&AA to the Atlanta market! Join us on April 21 for an inaugural event to commemorate this achievement and welcome the newly formed Atlanta Chapter, which will focus on the growth and awareness of mid-market advisors and investors.
At this event, results from AM&AA and DealWare’s National Q1 M&A Survey and Report will be presented. Previous survey results have been presented to sold-out AM&AA chapter events, so register now and don’t miss your chance to hear it live and receive the reports. Below is a summary of the topics covered in the event:
- Closed deals in 2021
- Detailed data for deals reported, including: Sale price, EBITDA, Revenue, Industry, buyer type, location, and much more
- Average composition of consideration paid at close (cash, escrow, note, stock)
- Active deals in 2021
- Granular data on deals in the current M&A pipeline
- Motivation of Seller to sell
- Looking Ahead: Outlook for 2022
- Factors expected to impact dealflow in 2022
- Expected impact of Inflation on EBITDA multiples in 2022
The report will provide extremely useful data for all advisors in the M&A ecosystem as well as business owners, presented by DealWare CEO, Bill McCalpin. In honor of our first event, this is a complimentary invite for AM&AA Members and Non-Member Guests. We’ll see you there!
(Thursday) 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
3344 Peachtree Road N.E Suite 2600