Obtain the most advanced credential in middle market corporate finance, advisory, and transaction service—online.
Become a CM&AA and increase your expertise and influence in the market to source and close more deals.
Online courses are now available to gain the competitive advantage among M&A professionals with options to sign up for the full course or individual classes.
Who Should Attend?
The CM&AA is designed for M&A professionals who are engaged in the M&A planning and / or counsel clients:
- Private Company Business Owners and their CFOs, CEOs, and COOs
- M&A Intermediaries
- M&A Attorneys
- Accountants serving privately held companies
- Executives making a transition to Deal Making and M&A Advisory
- Private Equity Professionals
- Family Office Professionals
- Private Company Board Members
- Corporate Development Professionals
- Investment Bankers focused on the Middle Market
- Overview of the middle-market M&A ecosystem and trends
- M&A process from deal origination to due diligence to financial modeling to business valuation to deal structuring & negotiation to transaction closing
- Corporate M&A and investment banking structuring techniques
- Financing strategies for growth and acquisition
- M&A valuation approaches and methodologies including LBO moderling
- M&A tax issues, new laws, and strategies
- M&A legal structures, strategies, challenges, and concerns
- Sell-side M&A process – Learn the process from the industry leaders
- Buy-side M&A process – How to successfully and efficiently grow by acquisition
- Operating frameworks for creating shareholder value
- Growth strategies that work – What private equity firms look for in acquisition candidates
- How to prepare a privately held company for a liquidity event
Online CM&AA Courses
Regular Price – Full Course + Exam: $2,495
Modular Price – Per Class: $500
In-Person CM&AA Courses
Regular Price: $4,995
Additional Important Information
Registration Fee Includes:
• Electronic course materials
• Access to e-library of resources
• First-year membership with AM&AA
• One-year access to Private Equity Info
• Online CM&AA exam
Prerequisites: Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or one or more professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CVGA, CEPA, or equivalent). Consideration will also be made for attendees who have private lower middle market management, owner, or advisory experience
Advanced Preparation: Participants are encouraged to follow the CM&AA Study Guide in preparation for this program
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credits CM&AA Virtual Group Internet Based: 40
Cancellations: Notification of cancellation must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and adhere to the cancellation schedule
Cancellation Schedule for CM&AA Virtual: Cancellation notifications received thirty (30) days or more prior to the program first class start date may receive a full refund minus a $100 administrative fee or transfer to another class scheduled to take place within one (1) year of original program first class start date
Cancellation notifications received within thirty (30) days prior to the program first class start date may receive a 50% refund minus a $100 administrative fee or transfer to another class scheduled to take place within one (1 year of original program first class start date)
Three executive education classes that start Tuesday, July 12 at 8:00 a.m. and end Wednesday, July 13 at 12:00 p.m. These classes immediately precede the 2022
Three executive education classes that start Tuesday, July 12 at 8:00 a.m. and end Wednesday, July 13 at 12:00 p.m.
These classes immediately precede the 2022 Summer Conference. Instructors will cover topics including Private Capital Markets: How Deals Get Done, M&A Process & Best Practices, and Strategic Buyer Process. Join industry experts as they lead the class through processes, tools, and marketing strategies to successfully build and grow an M&A business.
CPE Credits: 12 Total (4 per class)
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Sponsored by: TAGNIFI
12 (Tuesday) 8:00 am - 13 (Wednesday) 12:00 pm CT
The Adolphus Hotel
1321 Commerce Street
The Alliance of Mergers & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.