- Hot Topics
- Midwest Chapter Meeting(6 days)
- The Outsourced CIO Summit(32 days)
- 2013 AM&AA Summer Conference(47 days)
- Unplugged Compliance Conference (109 days)
- CM&AA Credentialing Program - September 23 - 27, 2013 - DePaul University (Loop Campus) Chicago(123 days)
- CM&AA Credentialing Program - October 28 - November 1, 2013 - DePaul University (Loop Campus) Chicago(158 days)
May 10-12, 2011-Third Global M&A Symposium - The New Economics for the Private Middle Market
Start: May 10 2011 - 6:00pm
End: May 12 2011 - 5:00pm
End: May 12 2011 - 5:00pm
At a challenging time in financial markets, this major international symposium offers global M&A professionals an opportunity to hear from industry leaders and experts on the key issues of the day and network with deal makers from the major European and global financial centres.
WHO WILL ATTEND? The two previous symposia in Leeds, England (2008) and Frankfurt, Germany (2009) attracted C-level delegates from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, China, Japan, Poland, Australia and the Ukraine.
Preliminary Agenda Topics:
- Changes in Global Financial Markets
- Demographic Changes and Regional Differences
- Recession's Effect on Political Risk Profiles
- Economic Profiles and Changes in Brazil, Russia, India
- Assessment of conditions in the Middle East
- Technical topics - panel to focus on EU merger control, due diligence, team building and changes in regulatory environments
- Current conditions in the EU, the US and Canada that favor/inhibit transatlantic
- Technical issues in US transactions: Taxation, securities laws, foreign corrupt practices act
- US/EU transaction issues: "Anatomy of a Deal" discussing actual transactions and issues
- Update on changes in China
- Prognosis for 2011-2012
Please let us know if you are:
- interested in being considered as a speaker/panelist
- If there is a speaker you would like to recommend to the Committee
- You are interested in sponsorship opportunities
Special Attendee Networking Opportunity!
Registered attendees will be invited into our custom online event networking community hosted on Leebug, a conference networking platform. Using Leebug, attendees can engage online, browse virtual booths, create meet ups and much more. This easy to use system integrates with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube to facilitate networking and enhance delegate engagement.
Some of Leebug’s features include:
• Import your Linked Profile with the click of a button.
• Customized Filters to help you search for fellow conference delegates
• Meet Ups – Create and view events within the main event such as parties and meetings
• Virtual Booths - Show off your company with marketing materials and video.
• The Hub – Keep track of event happenings via Twitter, Flickr and YouTube
• Discussion Forums
Already registered? You should have an email with your log in information. If you don't please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it resent to you.
Click here to start connecting!