"The Art of the Cross Border Deal"
Marina Bay Sands Hotel
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
Dinner - Tuesday, May 9, 2017 || 7pm-9pm
Conference - Wednesday, May 10, 2017 || 9:30am-5pm
The Alliance of M&A Advisors will present a full day conference concentrating on different aspects of the cross-border deal. Experts with completed cross border deals will present and discuss different phases of the deal, pitfalls to avoid, and ways to improve your chances of success on your next international deal. Please join us for this exciting day of education and networking with fellow professionals from around the globe.
IR Global members consist of the world’s leading legal, accountancy and financial advisers. Each firm passing a stringent vetting process upon joining and recommended exclusively by jurisdiction and area of expertise.
A ground-breaking global survey of mid-market M&A advisors by the Alliance of M&A Advisors and IR Global - two of the largest international professional services networks has found that:
- 91% of respondents believe that mid-market M&A activity (deals valued at up to $500 million) will increase or stay the same during the next 12 months
- There is optimism for cross-border deals with 95% of respondents predicting that the number of cross-border mid-market M&A deals over the next 12 months will stay the same or increase
The Alliance of M&A Advisors and IR Global joined together to produce "Vanishing Borders: How the Private M&A Market is Making Global Gains"
Interviews were carried out with Alliance members who are leading industry experts:
- Jean-François Alandry at Pan-European corporate finance consultancy, Eurohold, based in Barcelona, Spain;
- Urs Breitsprecher at Düsseldorf-based law firm, MKRG in Germany;
- Winchell Cheung at the Hong Kong Trade & Development Council Chicago office in the U.S.;
- Michael S. Roberts at Chicago-based law firm, Roberts McGivney Zagotta, in the U.S.;
- Tom Schramski at Tucson-based consultancy, Vertess, in the U.S.; and
- Sid M. Shaver at B&V Capital Advisors, Houston office in the U.S.