The Alliance article archive is a repository of current and past articles pertinent to all facets of lower middle market M&A.
Have an article you would like to see posted here?
Please email all content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A ground-breaking global survey of mid-market M&A advisors by the Alliance of M&A Advisors and IR Global - two of the largest international professional services networks has found that:
- 91% of respondents believe that mid-market M&A activity (deals valued at up to $500 million) will increase or stay the same during the next 12 months
- There is optimism for cross-border deals with 95% of respondents predicting that the number of cross-border mid-market M&A deals over the next 12 months will stay the same or increase
The Alliance of M&A Advisors and IR Global joined together to produce "Vanishing Borders: How the Private M&A Market is Making Global Gains"
Interviews were carried out with Alliance members who are leading industry experts:
- Jean-François Alandry at Pan-European corporate finance consultancy, Eurohold, based in Barcelona, Spain;
- Urs Breitsprecher at Düsseldorf-based law firm, MKRG in Germany;
- Winchell Cheung at the Hong Kong Trade & Development Council Chicago office in the U.S.;
- Michael S. Roberts at Chicago-based law firm, Roberts McGivney Zagotta, in the U.S.;
- Tom Schramski at Tucson-based consultancy, Vertess, in the U.S.; and
- Sid M. Shaver at B&V Capital Advisors, Houston office in the U.S.
The New Brazilian Anti-Corruption Act - August 2014
PNST_presentation_2014 - August 2014
Where have all the Sellers Gone? - May 2014
Why big guys can't handle small deals? - February 2014
Expert Guide - Merger & Acquisitions 2013 - August 2013
Succession Planning – It’s Never Too Early - March 2013
FINDING THE RIGHT BUYER- MAXIMIZING VALUE IN A TRANSACTION - December 2012